Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before/After view messed up in Lightroom Classic 9.3 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just upgrade to Lightroom Classic version 9.3. When I click Before/After view, the "After" view screen is messed up no matter what is the photo being edited. This problem doesn't occur when I use Lightroom version 6. For details, please see the attached photo. Anyone can help ?

Many thanks./

Sunnybefore_after.jpg

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning OFF GPU acceleration in preferences, better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sunny,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Please try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom Classic by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Lightroom Classic to check if that helps.

You can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines