• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bereichsreparatur "Sektor für Sektor" Tastaturkürzel?

Participant ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Forum,

es gibt / gab in der  Bereichsreparatur ein Tastaturkürzel, mit dem man  "Sektor für Sektor" durch das Bild laufen kann um nichts zu übersehen. Leider weiß ich es nicht mehr und finde dazu nichts. Kann mir da wer weiterhelfen ?

Danke Gerhard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020
there is / there was a keyboard shortcut in the area repair, with which you can walk "sector by sector" through the image so as not to overlook anything. Unfortunately, I don't know anymore and I don't find anything about it. Can anyone help me?

Start in the top left corner of the image (press Home to go there. Pressing End will take you the bottom right corner).

Then press Shift + Page Down to move one screen to the right. Keep doing that until you reach the right edge of the image, then press 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is / there was a keyboard shortcut in the area repair, with which you can walk "sector by sector" through the image so as not to overlook anything. Unfortunately, I don't know anymore and I don't find anything about it. Can anyone help me?

Start in the top left corner of the image (press Home to go there. Pressing End will take you the bottom right corner).

Then press Shift + Page Down to move one screen to the right. Keep doing that until you reach the right edge of the image, then press Page Down to go down one screen, and press  Shift + Page Up to move one screen to the left.

Alternatively, you can press Page Down every time, which will navigate through the image vertically instead.

When you reach the bottom of one "column", you will automatically be taken to the top of the next column when you press Page Down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THX !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines