• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Reference Manual for LrC 9.3

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gang, looking for your help in reccomending a good Lightroom Classic Manual.  I would prefer that it cover v 9.3 if possible.  Hardcopy or Kindle version would work.  There are so many titles out there and I have purchased so many useless books, I thought I would try and tap a good resource for this one.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this web site it's dedicated to Lightroom.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never visited that site...took a quick look and I believe I'll find a lot of what I'm looking for on it.

Thanks,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no manual specific to Lightroom Classic 9.3. You can probably find books about Lightroom Classic 9. Avoid Scott Kelby like the plague.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand..thanks for the head's up.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Lightroom Classic is updated on approximately a quarterly basis, it's doubtful you will find a published reference on Lightroom Classic 9.3 specifically. More likely it will be in reference to Lightroom Classic 9.0. The Lightroom Queen reference is a good one. You might consider watching tutorials offered by Adobe, and there are literally hundreds of them available on YouTube. If you want to subscribe to Lynda.com, there are some extensive courses that can be taken. I think if you subscribed for $25/month you could learn a lot. Probably more than from a book that would become obsolete before you would finish reading it. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reminder about Lynda.com.  I had a subscription several years ago and found it very helpful for stuff I was working on then. 

Thanks for your thoughts,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines