Highlighted

Bewertungen von 5D IV werden nicht übernommen

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin Moin, 
bei mir ergibt sich seit ein paar Wochen folgendes Problem: 
Ich möchte RAW-Bilder der Canon 5D Mk IV von der SD-Karte in Lightroom Classic importieren, allerdings werden die Berwertungen, die auf der Kamera vorgenommen wurden, neuerdings nicht mehr importiert. 
Ich nutze einen Windows 10 Rechner, Lightromm Classic 9.2 und importiere die Bilder über ein USB- Kartenlesegerät. 
Egal welche Einstellung ich auch probiere, die Bewertungen werden nicht mehr importiert. 

Bisher konnte ich keine Lösung dafür finden. 
Hat die Community noch Ideen?

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bewertungen von 5D IV werden nicht übernommen

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin Moin, 
bei mir ergibt sich seit ein paar Wochen folgendes Problem: 
Ich möchte RAW-Bilder der Canon 5D Mk IV von der SD-Karte in Lightroom Classic importieren, allerdings werden die Berwertungen, die auf der Kamera vorgenommen wurden, neuerdings nicht mehr importiert. 
Ich nutze einen Windows 10 Rechner, Lightromm Classic 9.2 und importiere die Bilder über ein USB- Kartenlesegerät. 
Egal welche Einstellung ich auch probiere, die Bewertungen werden nicht mehr importiert. 

Bisher konnte ich keine Lösung dafür finden. 
Hat die Community noch Ideen?

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the  usual suspects? Change the cable, move to your desktop then into Lr?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import RAW images of the Canon 5D Mk IV from the SD card in Lightroom Classic, but the reratings made on the camera are no longer imported.
I use a Windows 10 computer, Lightromm Classic 9.2 and import the images via a USB card reader.
No matter what setting I try, the reviews (i.e. ratings) are no longer imported.

The card you have designated as your primary card in camera, is the card that will store the rating information that is readable by Lightroom.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/5d-mk4-star-rating-not-showing-in-lightroom/m-p/900...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0