• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder importieren - der erste Schritt

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Abend zusammen, ich fange gerade neu mit Lightroom Classic an. Bislang habe ich meine Fotos von der Speicherkarte auf meine externen Festplatte gezogen, in diverse Ordner sortiert nach Jahr und Ereignis und Jepg/Raw abgelegt und mir vorgenommen, dass ich mich da mal ransetze, wenn ich die Zeit habe.....

Verstehe ich das richtig, dass ich einfach auf der gleichen Festplatte den Katalog anlege und die Bilder dorthin mit "hinzufügen" in LR importiere? Oder würdet ihr eine neue Festplatte nehmen und die Bilder mit "Kopie" dorthin importieren (und auch künftig immer von der SD Karte dorthin)? Es geht mir darum, wie ich eine schlaue Ordnerstruktur aufbaue. Vielen Dank!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The location of the catalog (*.LrCat) and the location of the photos are independent. While they can be near each other, there is no need to do so. Since the LrCat files is not a photo, I store them separately on different drives.

"Copy" vs "Add" imports -- Copy will have LR choose which folders the photos go into (date based by default), Add will leave the images in the folders they are already in on the assumption you already organized them into the desired folders.

If you have multiple drives available, put the catalog and photos on different drives.

My folder structures are date based, but have some extra organizing due to the events I shoot. Since I do the extra organizing and do a first pass triage of the photos before importing into LR, my imports are always type "add".

Think about your file naming. Cameras will recycle the file numbers since they are usually limited to four digits. If this is a problem for you, you might consider renaming the files during import. I use "yyyymmdd_nnnn" from the capture date and file number so that all the files have unique names. (I manually reset the file number to 1 for every event/shoot.)

Very important: when doing the catalog backups, make sure the backups are going to a drive different than the master catalog is on. Otherwise, a single drive failure takes the master and all backups with it. The Adobe default location of the backups is a bad choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines