• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black frames in Lightroom Slideshow export to mp4

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having manually stepped through 500 odd photos to fix the not properly processed problem, now when I export to MP4 from slideshow, I have about 4 or 5 black frames clustered near the beginning. If I look at the individual frames in library or develop there are no black frames. I have re-processed and get exectly the same result.

What can I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having similar problems with an astrophotography time-lapse I took last weekend. There are several frames where the edits I had applied across the board don't seem to be there and appear as they were pre-edit. But peeking at each frame individually, I do not see anything that stands out. Every frame looks perfect. I would like to export to mp4 from slideshow, but I don't want to have to resort to exporting each frame individually and piecing it together in another piece of software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines