• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry photos when saving

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I save my photos either on photoshop or Lightroom they come out super blurry.  I have tried saving them in all different formats such as JPG, PNG, TIF, etc but it's always the same.  How am I able to save them and not have this problem??

I am editing on a laptop and use raw photos as a base.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

Even perhaps the most useful addition to a question can be posting (Inserting Photo) to illustrate your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Asus vivobook with Intel core i7, 12GB of RAM, 64 - bit operating system, x64 based processor, and windows 10.  

Whenever I "save as" my photos in both Lightroom and Photoshop, they are blurry.  I have never had this problem on my phone only on my laptop.  

IMG_3127.jpg

 the photo above is the downloaded one.

IMG_20201011_180636583.jpg

The photo above is a taken on my phone  showing my laptop and the photos quality.

Hopefully this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure I understand your workflow. And I do not see enough detail in the screen-clips to notice a difference (other than tone brightness).

You are using Lightroom-Classic. I do not know how you are viewing the top screen-clip!

You cannot "Save As" from Lr-Classic, so we would need to see you 'Export' dialog to know whether you are re-sizing, quality settings, etc.

For Photoshop we would need to also know more details of your 'Save As' settings.

Where are the "Downloaded" files coming from? Imported from a phone? Imported with Mac Photos App? Synced down from the Cloud?

With some detailed info we may be able to 'stab' at an answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines