Highlighted

Book disappeared from the Book Module

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed a 52 page book, sent it to Blurb for printing, and continued to enjoy seeing my finished project for two weeks in the Book Module. It disappeared suddenly for an unknown reason. I'd like to get it back, but don't know how. Although I have a pdf of the book, it's less appealing, given that my two-page spreads are shown a page at a time. Is it standard for a book to disappear once it's sent for printing?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa_J | Adobe Community Professional

Did you save the book? If so you will find it in the Collections panel.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Book disappeared from the Book Module

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed a 52 page book, sent it to Blurb for printing, and continued to enjoy seeing my finished project for two weeks in the Book Module. It disappeared suddenly for an unknown reason. I'd like to get it back, but don't know how. Although I have a pdf of the book, it's less appealing, given that my two-page spreads are shown a page at a time. Is it standard for a book to disappear once it's sent for printing?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa_J | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
FranKnox LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!! It's there, and I appreciate your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines