• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Module is missing from Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRc seems to be missing the Book Module. I'm in the middle of creating two books. Help!

{Thread title edited by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry that the Book module is missing from Lightroom.

It seems that you are using Lightroom dekstop which is a cloud based editing app and do not have the Book module. 

Please install Lightroom Classic from the Creative Cloud desktop app if you do not have it installed. Checkout this article to know more about working with Book module in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/create-photo-book.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Book module is missing from Lightroom.

It seems that you are using Lightroom dekstop which is a cloud based editing app and do not have the Book module. 

Please install Lightroom Classic from the Creative Cloud desktop app if you do not have it installed. Checkout this article to know more about working with Book module in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/create-photo-book.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean it was there and now isn't?

Opt-Cmd-4, Alt-Ctrl-4 no good?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for advising me to use Lightroom instead of Lightroom classic. I have installed Lightroom. Can I migrate my classic catalog to Lightroom?

-- Harry 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harry, No, No, No.

The suggestion is you MUST use Lightroom-CLASSIC to have the book module!

DO NOT MIGRATE to Lightroom (Cloud based).

If 'Book' is not showing in the module menu: [Right-Click] above the top filter bar (on the header that shows the 'Module' Menu).

Check that "Book" has a check/tick mark.

Did the answer from Tony-See show the Book module?

ScreenShot017.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines