Highlighted

Book module - possible to output a pdf in the book module with cover and text all in the same pdf?

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pdf output in the book module is two pdf files - a Cover file and a book content(without cover).   I'd like to output a singel file - cover and content all in one.   Is this possible?

thanks,

Judy

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Book module - possible to output a pdf in the book module with cover and text all in the same pdf?

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pdf output in the book module is two pdf files - a Cover file and a book content(without cover).   I'd like to output a singel file - cover and content all in one.   Is this possible?

thanks,

Judy

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think you can do it it Lightroom but if you are using a Mac you can combine the two pretty easy.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202945

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lighroom- No.

Windows-  You will need other software to combine. Do a Googly search.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0