• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on "book" at the top of lightroom classic and now I can't get out of it or go anywhere else. What do I do to leave. Note, "clear book" doesn't let me escape.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the Library or Develop option at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Book is refered to as a module. Library and Develop are also modules, and the ones you use most often. Here is some information on the Book module. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/create-photo-book.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even a press of [G] on the keyboard will take you back to the Library Grid view of photos (the folder or collection).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines