Highlighted

Brush tool editing entire picture instead of small selection - please helP!!!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to use my brush tool to edit a small part of my picture... it is editing the entire picture and not what i selected. How do i get it to only edit the small selection I am trying to make? In Lightroom Classic.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush tool editing entire picture instead of small selection - please helP!!!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to use my brush tool to edit a small part of my picture... it is editing the entire picture and not what i selected. How do i get it to only edit the small selection I am trying to make? In Lightroom Classic.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the little white triangle below the words NEW and EDIT   You probably have the local adjustment sliders closed.

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 1.41.37 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines