• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes Stopped Working

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my specialized brushes stopped working yesterday. Used them all week and yesterday it stopped. It will let me move over the area but nothing happens. This is happening for every brush I have. Very frustrated. Have restarted LrC, my computer, and I have deleted my brushes and readded them. Nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is only the brushes. Not the radial adjustment or anything like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the preferences file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried to reset them individually. Is there a way to reset them all in one place?

I even tried removing them and re-adding them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reset them all and still not working. Not sure what to do next. Should I unistall Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

file, is Adobe speak for deleting the Preference file, then letting LrC to create a new one at LrC launch. Note, many preference settings in preferences may revert to defaults.

The Preference file can get corrupted, resulting in odd behavior

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are density or flow set to zero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denisty 100

Flow 10

It is almost as if the feather part of the brush is the only thing working, but even that isnt working. Even when I click on the area I have brushed, the affected part that normall is red is a faded version.

I just unistalled and reinstalled LrC, but still not fixed. Not sure what happened. It worked on Wednesday...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work properly when Density and Flow are both 100?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Flow=10, you should get very little coverage, and so "the affected part that normally is red is a faded version" sounds like what should happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines