• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug - Secondary window shows on same display as main window in LR Classic 9.4

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated from LRC 9.3 to the latest 9.4. 
My system is Windows 10 64-bit pro | Intel i7-9700K | 64 GB RAM | nvidia 1060 6GB card | 2 Eizo 24 inch monitors running in 10-bit mode

When I select the secondary window button it will display the secondary window in full screen over the main window. I am then stuck, as there is no menu bar at the top of the secondary window.
Using F11, just toggles the full screen mode with the secondary window, and I still do not have access to the main window. Sometimes if I use the alt-tab key I can get back to the main window, but not usually. It will display the main window briefly, and then flip it to the secondary window covering the main window again in the same monitor. Often I will have to shutdown/restart LR to gain access to the main window again. 

If I set the Preferences>Display , and set the monitor for the second window, it will stay that way for the session, but if I move the main window, LRC gets confused again. 

This is a real efficiency problem. I am frustrated, and would like to get this bug addressed ASAP. 

I am happy that LR FINALLY supports .psb, and do not want to go back to LRC 9.3 for this reason either!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press Shift + F11, which  takes the secondary window out of full screen mode, you can then drag it to the other monitor.

Press Shift + F11 again to have it display full screen on the other monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this.
It will save some time, but the bug causing this new behavior still needs to get addressed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines