• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons misposition in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear designers of the Lightroom Classic!

I've upgraded to the new version of the Lightroom Classic in Russian (there were no option to keep staying with the English version!!!), use it on a Mac 21".

There are mispositioning issues with the buttons on the right of the Settings Panel. The translation as such is rather bad (for example, "Разработка" is not good enough for "Develop"). Please make the necessary fixes or change my version back to English.

printscreen.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the language in Preferences > General. Restart Lightroom for the change to take effect.

For translation issues and bug reports, please post this at https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

which is a forum monitored by Adobe engineers.

I think there is a long standing bug with the interface getting messed up in translated versions, there may be other posts about this at the feedback forum.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is a long standing bug, but it was supposed to be fixed, so the new Russian language made it return (some translations are apparently longer than in other languages). Do report it. It this case I would suggest not to add a remark in the existing forum thread(s), but create a new thread (because the old threads will say that the problem is fixed).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines