• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BW Inverting happening when toggling 'Q' for clone/heal tool! AHHH! Is this a bug?!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Is anyone else having this problem;

Usully I can hit the 'q' key on my Mac in Lightroom Classic CC, and it toggles the heal/clone tool on off so i can use it. But tonight, it just started to toggle the photo into black and white (still being able to use clone/heal, but i can't actually see where needs to be edited). It's driving me crazy, and making it impossible to work quickly. Did I accidentally do something somehow?! Been using this way for years. Argh!!

Would love to know if any of ya'll; have any ideas. Thanks! xx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Is this a bug?!

No, Not at all. It is the great feature to 'Visualize' sensor dust spot more easily.

It is toggled on/off by the [A] key, or you can tick/un-tick the 'Visualize box on the lower Tool Bar. (Press [T] if you do not see the Toolbar)

And the Slider changes the 'strength' of the contrast in the B&W visualize view.

ScreenShot211.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a bug?!

No, Not at all. It is the great feature to 'Visualize' sensor dust spot more easily.

It is toggled on/off by the [A] key, or you can tick/un-tick the 'Visualize box on the lower Tool Bar. (Press [T] if you do not see the Toolbar)

And the Slider changes the 'strength' of the contrast in the B&W visualize view.

ScreenShot211.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh wow! You absolute legend! Thank you so much for this and the explanation. You just majorly schooled me, and indeed that is a great feature, and could have used it in the past!

My finger must have slipped on the A while cloning/healing!

So pleased to have gotten your reply, thanks a million! xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines