Highlighted

Came back to Lightroom - Auto Publishing to Flickr

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I created smart collections populated from my Lightroom image ratings.  I could then publish directly to Flickr previously established albums.   My smart collections still exist and are populated, but I can not publish directly to Flickr albums.   Is this possible, and please provide a link to the instructions if this remains a fearture of Lightroom.  Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Came back to Lightroom - Auto Publishing to Flickr

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I created smart collections populated from my Lightroom image ratings.  I could then publish directly to Flickr previously established albums.   My smart collections still exist and are populated, but I can not publish directly to Flickr albums.   Is this possible, and please provide a link to the instructions if this remains a fearture of Lightroom.  Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to use the Flickr Publish Service, or better yet use Jeffrey Friedl's Flickr plug-in (which is donationware). I use the latter, it allows you to select which specific Flickr albums to publish your photos into. (The built-in Flick Publish Service may or may not allow this, I don't know, I don't use it)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have  you tried to delete and re-establish  your  flickr account settings in Lightroom Publish yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I did not want to lose the structure on Flickr or Lightroom, since I have a lot of hours/history in 25,000+ images in LR and 1500+ in Flickr.  If I make the change suggested, what may be lost?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make a backup  of the catalog. Before you delete the old service - add another service by tapping the + icon to the right of Publish Services. Your Lightroom Smart Collections will not change - you can copy them too and then delete them  once  you are sure. If you want to be extra cautious - create a new catalog - add a couple  of  images, then set up a new service to make sure it will work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0