Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Profiles and LR CC 10.11

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone outthere,

after 2 hours searching and i am out and need help. the first time in my Adobe Life.... I work with Adobe LR 10.11 aud bought some Camera profiles ( Canon 5dIII sr) as a dcp file. Now the problem : I am not able to load them in the in the profile browser where all the other Adiobe Profiles are. LR always tell me that my new profiles can not be load because they are still there...but where ??? And how can i activate them and load them in the profil browser to choose one of them as my new favourite profil ? 

Thanks a lot for any help !

All the best, Jürgen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select a raw file from that particular camera, you should see an extra group in the profile browser that is simply called 'Profiles'. That is where they should be if you installed them properly.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Johan !

Iam sorry to take your time , its all my error ! What has happend ? i oppend an old picture shot 11 yeras ago...and do not found my canon eos5IIIsr profiles...true, i shot those old pictures with the eos5II...when you wrote back i suddenly saw clear and opend a yesterdays file...all profiles for my 5IIIsr are back just like you wrote...a typical monday i am so stuppid aktion which took 2 hours of my time...but everything was ok !

Thank you so much again, stay healthy, all the best from Jürgen, Hamburg , Germany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines