• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Camera Profiles] camera matching profile of Fujifilm X-S10 didn’t include Classic Neg

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that Camera Raw v13.0.2 supported camera matching profile of Fujifilm X-S10, but didn’t include Classic Neg when I using Lightroom Classic.

Will this be updated in the future? Otherwise I can only keep retouching JPG with lower dynamic range if I want to maintain the Classic Neg effect.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being Adobe employees, just fellow customers, none of us have a clue as to when Adobe will update anything. they do not share such info well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It's my first time using Support Community, and I thought there would be Adobe employe on here. 

I'm sorry for the disturbance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines