• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I edit video in Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a video where Ms. Kost does a few edits to video by "capture frame". It no longer works when I do this process. Am I missing something? Are we no longer able to edit video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

What version of Lightroom are you using? Nothing has changed. Lightroom Classic can still do this, but you need to be in the Library module, not the Develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Nothing has changed. Lightroom Classic can still do this, but you need to be in the Library module, not the Develop module.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I was selecting from the bottom strip in library mode. I tried selecting from Grid view in library mode and it worked. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated mine and viewed in grid mode but I am still unable to find the capture frame option. I am using a DELL Inspiron 17

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good video. I did want to ask if there's any way to do full edits on videos meaning adding music, text, splitting frames and adding special effects such as a dissolve between cuts? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. You can edit videos in Library and make videos via Slideshow. I've been requesting timelines since Lightroom 3 (Pre Classic, not Cloud). You can hodgepodge a little in Slideshow, but really, you need a timelime. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks sean! i may try to use Premiere Rush on my Win 11 PC b/c of course, they don't support Rush yet on the Galaxy S22 Ultra which is very surprising to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd been playing with Capcut, but the DJI app seems to be related to Light Cut which I haven't tried yet. Auto assembly basically. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines