Highlighted

Can I install Lightroom on a second PC?

Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rebuilding my main desktop PC computer.  While rebuilding and getting everything back in shape which will take probably the good part of a week I still need to work on my photos.  I have a backup PC that I am using during this process but I don't have Lightroom installed on it.  Can I install Lightroom on a second PC?

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Conrad_C | Adobe Community Professional

The Creative Cloud single-user license allows two activations, so if you’re using Lightroom Classic installed with the Creative Cloud desktop app, then you can install it on multiple computers, and up to two of those can be activated at any time, according to:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Topics

Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I install Lightroom on a second PC?

Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rebuilding my main desktop PC computer.  While rebuilding and getting everything back in shape which will take probably the good part of a week I still need to work on my photos.  I have a backup PC that I am using during this process but I don't have Lightroom installed on it.  Can I install Lightroom on a second PC?

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Conrad_C | Adobe Community Professional

The Creative Cloud single-user license allows two activations, so if you’re using Lightroom Classic installed with the Creative Cloud desktop app, then you can install it on multiple computers, and up to two of those can be activated at any time, according to:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Topics

Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines