Highlighted

Can I remove LR and LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my LR to latest version of classic from Abobe cloud.  It appears that I have older versions of LR and LR CC installed also.  Can I safely remove them without impacting my LRC 2020 installation?

TIA - Richard

Richard
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

If all is working with the newest version and you're happy you can remove the older versions without any problems.

Topics

FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I remove LR and LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my LR to latest version of classic from Abobe cloud.  It appears that I have older versions of LR and LR CC installed also.  Can I safely remove them without impacting my LRC 2020 installation?

TIA - Richard

Richard
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

If all is working with the newest version and you're happy you can remove the older versions without any problems.

Topics

FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, I'm running short on disk space and this will help.

Thanks Alex!
Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0