• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I view the photos on my computer (mac) that have been uploaded from my iPad's Lightroom?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: Cannot view the individual files in Mobile_Downloads.lrdata, it is taking quite a bit of space, I also want to access the originals.

Platform: MacBook Air 2019, Lightroom Classic (the most recent update), the photos are from an iPad Pro 11's version of Lightroom.

Additionally: I don't understand what exactly is Mobile_Downloads.lrdata, and why I can't access the actual photos on my computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, also this is my first post, I just want to say hello and it's nice to be here!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That folder is the place where all the images that you have take with your iPad and or Uploaded to your iPad and imported into the Lr Mobile app get stored when downloaded from the Lr Web system into LrC.

You Access them in LrC. I have LrC set to store whatever gets imported into the Lr Mobile app on my phone to a folder on my E:\ Drive.

2020-09-17 05_59_59-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

So now you know what that folder is for and where to view the image files that are stored in that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this 🙂 

The only way to view them is though LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines