• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Ligthroom Publishing Manager use use "Creator" information in the watermark?

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been tagging my pictures with the photographer's name in the "Creator" field and I wonder if there is a way of generating watermarks with the creators' names. My idea is to have the (c) followed by a variable that is filled with the creator's name, so that I do not have to be changing it manually and republish the collection several times so that the published pictures get the correct tags. This is clumpsy and another way would be to have different publishing collections for each creator but that is also not practical because there are several photographers contributing to the same collection.
I would appreciate some advice on this -- or just knowing that there is no smooth way of achieving my goal.

Best

Francisco

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines