• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can LrC use a different codec when exporting a slideshow?

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the most recent version of LrC via CC subscription. When I export a slideshow onto a USB drive and try to play it on my 2019 Sony Bravia 4k Tv it just sits there with a blank screen. The slideshow will play on my computer using a variety of players. A bit of research would imply, while my Tv is recognizing the 'MP4' format, it's not recognizing the codec used.

Can I somehow designate LrC use a different codec, i.e., H.264? Please advise...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I advice you to find some other Slidshow making software. Lr has, IMHO, never done well with the slideshow system that is included.

I stopped trying to make it work about 5+ years ago. The only way I could make the slideshow work was from Inside, Using, Lr to display it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As for your question about using a different Codex. AFAIK that is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines