• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not continue editing...

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i need your help, i saw a lot of tutorials what to do if ligfhtroom does not find the images, but my problem is different. When i choose show in finder he does find the image, and they are in the right same folder as when they were imported, i can see them edited in the library but in the edit section i see them in low quality and it says can not find image. what can be wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screen capture? Please use the "Insert Photos" icon to include your screen capture in your reply. Do not attach a file.

Also, what is the full file name and path of one of these photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen shot of what you are seeing. Show the Complete LrC work area with the Folders section open and the Grid view showing and then a scren shot of your file manager showiing that same folder that is selected in the LrC folder section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines