• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not make changes in Export to the presets in November 2019 update

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new export is quite cumbersome.  I know there is a new change that allows you to send out multiple exports in various formats all at one time.  But I just want to be able to do the same that I did before the change.  That is:  I want to click on an export format and then make changes within the export panel on the fly.  With the new change, you see the panel greyed out.  You can not make any changes.  Plus when you click on the export, it doesn't show in the export panel what the configeration is for that export.  I feel like I'm flying blind with this new export change.  Any comments or is there a way I can go back to the old export format.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

There's a trick.

If you want to do multiple exports, you need to tick the check boxes which means the settings aren't editable. I suspect that you are choosing one preset by ticking its check box, and that is why you can't change anything.

So if you only want to choose one preset and edit the settings, click the preset name and don't tick its check box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a trick.

If you want to do multiple exports, you need to tick the check boxes which means the settings aren't editable. I suspect that you are choosing one preset by ticking its check box, and that is why you can't change anything.

So if you only want to choose one preset and edit the settings, click the preset name and don't tick its check box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duh!!! Brilliant!  Thanks John!  Who would have known that!  I'm so use to clicking on boxes, I thought that was the only choice I had!!  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines