Highlighted

Can't access photos by "Filter Folders" but Collections OK

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a 300 DNGs today to convert to JPEG and store in the same location as the DNGs.  The conversion to JPEG worked OK but they were not put with the DNGs and I can no longer view any photos from the C drive but I can view collections .  Explorer shows all photos are in the correct location and the Folders Filter shows the nmber of photos.  I've attached a couple of screenshots. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't access photos by "Filter Folders" but Collections OK

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a 300 DNGs today to convert to JPEG and store in the same location as the DNGs.  The conversion to JPEG worked OK but they were not put with the DNGs and I can no longer view any photos from the C drive but I can view collections .  Explorer shows all photos are in the correct location and the Folders Filter shows the nmber of photos.  I've attached a couple of screenshots. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CollectionsCollectionsFoldersFolders

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having difficulty showing screenshots.  Hope these are now shown.  Hope someone can give me some help sorting this.

I'm using Windows, by the way.

Many thanks

John

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
hughie60 LATEST
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link but the folders are recognised and for some odd reason the thumbnails etc are not being shown.  Have a look at the screenshots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0