Highlighted

Can't activate Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I just bought Adobe lightroom classic and Negative Lab Pro (I used the 12 free trial conversions first). When I first entered my serial key, a red message appeared under the key activator, saying "AUTHORIZING...  PLEASE WAIT...." but that message is still there after a whole night. I can't submit again the key, and I don't know what to do because Negative Lab is still in trial mode. Can someone help me? Can I (if it's the case) get refunded?

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't activate Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I just bought Adobe lightroom classic and Negative Lab Pro (I used the 12 free trial conversions first). When I first entered my serial key, a red message appeared under the key activator, saying "AUTHORIZING...  PLEASE WAIT...." but that message is still there after a whole night. I can't submit again the key, and I don't know what to do because Negative Lab is still in trial mode. Can someone help me? Can I (if it's the case) get refunded?

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Negative Lab Pro is a plugin for Lightroom and isn't a product of Adobe. You have to contact the appropriate vendor of the plugin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0