• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Batch Add photos to Collections

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest update  LRv10, I still have Collections and can create new ones but I can't batch add (click shift) to any of them - I literally have to click on each photo to add it to a Collection. I've restarted the computer 2x and am using a PC. Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

What is Click Shift (or did you mean hold down the Shift key + Left mouse button Click to select continuous images)?

As Above the only way to add a groupd of images to an Already created collection is to Select the images you want to place in a collection, Left Mouse button Click in the Center of one of the image thumbnails and Drag them to the collection you want them in then Drop them.

Or you could Set the Collection you want them in as the Taget Collection and then click the little circle

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not having this problem on Windows 10 20H2. What is your operating system?

Make sure when you try to drag the selected photos into the collection, you are dragging from the center of the thumbnail and not from the gray area around the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is Click Shift (or did you mean hold down the Shift key + Left mouse button Click to select continuous images)?

As Above the only way to add a groupd of images to an Already created collection is to Select the images you want to place in a collection, Left Mouse button Click in the Center of one of the image thumbnails and Drag them to the collection you want them in then Drop them.

Or you could Set the Collection you want them in as the Taget Collection and then click the little circle in the upper right hand corner of any of the images and that will place all of them in that collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines