• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't change printer setting for boarderless

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to print boarderless 4x6 prints it will not allow me to set boarders to zero and print size from 3.73 and 5,68 to 4 and 6. I'm using Lightroom classic on a windows 10 machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add I'm using a Canon Pro 100 printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have to activate in the printer settings, you do not control "borderless" from within Lightroom. My Canon Printer died on me a couple of months ago so I cannot check exactly where but it should be on the main page of the print settings. See the screen capture bottom left of the print module.

Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 9.32.13 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As suggested, 'Borderless' must be set in the Printer Page Setup first, then adjust margins and cell size in the LrC panel.

Even my 'cheapie' Canon can set 'Borderless' 🙂

ScreenShot192.jpg   For 6x4" paper- ScreenShot193.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines