Highlighted

Can't download photos from iPhone 5s

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I plug in my iphone 5s I can see and download only the last folder of photos, even though I have lots of undownloaded images on the phone. I am using an iMac.

I can download photos from my Canon camera memory card no problem.

What needs to change for me to see and download my earlier photos from the iphone?

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't download photos from iPhone 5s

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I plug in my iphone 5s I can see and download only the last folder of photos, even though I have lots of undownloaded images on the phone. I am using an iMac.

I can download photos from my Canon camera memory card no problem.

What needs to change for me to see and download my earlier photos from the iphone?

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
AndyMcG1 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add. I have checked in Apple Preferences and Lightroom Classic  is enabled. Lightrom Classic shows I am connected to iPhone, it recognises it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0