Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Edit Pictures Because Right Panel Disappears

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

I'm completely new to Lightroom Classic.  I have exported my pictures off my camera.  I'm in "Develop" mode and the picture I'm trying to edit is displayed in the middle with both the left and right panels displayed.  Everytime I go to edit something in the right panel for example "exposure" all it does is the panel will go away and my picture displays by itself.  I want to have the right panel displayed so I can edit my picture in real time side by side with the panel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"all it does is the panel will go away"

That sounds like a reverse of the correct function.

Check these settings and reply with your results-

On the right edge, central, of the Lr screen you should see a small grey 'arrow'. [Right-click] on this icon for a menu that controls the panels-

ScreenShot320.jpg

There are also several keyboard shortcuts-

Function Keys:    F5-Top  F6-Bottom F7-Left F8- Right

[Tab] and [Shift+Tab]

Keyboard Shortcuts | The Lightroom Queen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you my friend!  Actually I had the "filter" on the bottom right on.  I shut it off and I'm able to do what I need!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines