• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't email photos from newest version of LR cc 10

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting error messages that do not allow me to email photos directly from Lightroom.

Used two different email server accounts and both failed.  I was able to send emails prior to last week's upgrade to PS2021 and Lightroom 10. Rechecked passwords and Settings for both accounts.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Adobe is aware of the bug: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/m-error-when-trying-to-email-from-lightroom-classic... 

At this point, your only option is to wait for the next release (in about 7 weeks) or roll back to 9.4, as described in that post.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is aware of the bug: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/m-error-when-trying-to-email-from-lightroom-classic... 

At this point, your only option is to wait for the next release (in about 7 weeks) or roll back to 9.4, as described in that post.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's Jan 29, 2021, and I've been trying to figure out this same issue (not being able to email a photo within Lr on a Mac) for hours, most recently spending hours in a chat with an Adobe rep.  Not once was this known issue mentioned.  Adobe, when will you be fixing this? (I'mm a user of OS Big Sur where I cannot email a photo, but i CAN email from Lr Mobile app!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines