Highlighted

Can't export slideshow to a video

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Lightroom CC and am trying to export a slideshow for a presentation as a video.

I have about 50 slides and the whole thing lasts about 4 minutes. I had a couple of videos in my slideshow and I took them out thinking if would solve my problem.

Nope...it starts exporting and then freezes. I can wait up to 30 minutes and nothing happens.

I use a mac book pro I7 and 16 meg of ram. my slideshow is exported fron an external disk drive.

Help please.

Guy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't export slideshow to a video

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Lightroom CC and am trying to export a slideshow for a presentation as a video.

I have about 50 slides and the whole thing lasts about 4 minutes. I had a couple of videos in my slideshow and I took them out thinking if would solve my problem.

Nope...it starts exporting and then freezes. I can wait up to 30 minutes and nothing happens.

I use a mac book pro I7 and 16 meg of ram. my slideshow is exported fron an external disk drive.

Help please.

Guy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy

It will help us to answer your question if you could provide the exact version number you have installed and details of your operating system e.g.
• Windows 10 v1809, v1903; MacOS Mojave (10.14) Catalina (10.15)
• Lightroom v3.2; Lightroom Classic v9.2, Lightroom Mobile iOS v5.2, Lightroom Mobile Android v5.2
You can find this from your application menu:
Help >> System Info

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is Catalina 10.15.3 and lightroom CC classic is the latest
version.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines