• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import or Sync folders LrC 9.3 release iMac

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I can no longer import anything from cards or syncronise existing folders that I have added images to. I'm presented with a blank window where I'd normally see preview thumbnails. A fix would ne most apprecited as this is seriously slowing down my day as I need to get clients shots out to them.

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please indicate the version number of your OS on your iMac. So you are suddenly having problems. Have you done any recent software updates? If so provide info.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your reply.

...and just like magic, everything started working again. Very bizzare, first time this has happened in over 10 years using LR. 

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines