• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't import photos into Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to import photos, it takes about 5 hrs, and there's only 80-140 photos. I've tried unstalling and reinstalling the program, but it didn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide system details... platform, OS version, Lightroom version, free storage space, where are you storing your originals... Did this just start happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a 2020 macbook and a new flash drive. This is the 2nd time that
it took over 3 hrs to import around 100 photos --
Liza

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are you importing them from? A camera card reader? How old is it? What happens when you import from a different source such as an external drive? Can you test that? Copy the photos from your card to an external and then import from there. At least you will be able to identify if it is the card reader that is causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines