Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t install Presets in Adobe Lighroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Im trying to isntall and use presets, but its not working. I tried it via the software "import presets" and also manually, but nothing happens. Can somebody help me?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom Classic do you use and on what OS?

Is there an error message? If so, please take a screenshot of it.

Also maybe attach preset here (or make it available somewhere online), so we can take a look.

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael, thaks for your fast response!

I´m using as OS a Windows 10 pro, 64 bit version on a HP ProDesk 600 G4 Dm computer.

The Lighromm version is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic, v. 10.11 (in German),  with Camera Raw 13.1.

I played around, and in general presets with XMP format seem to work, but only when I put them in the directory "settings", in the Camera RAW folder.. 

For older preset format files with lrtemplate format, I couldn´t manage to get them to work..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem to work now. 

I unzipped the preset archives (zip, rar) into folders, and loaded the presets (both formats, xmp and lrtemplate) with clicking the + button (import presets) and selected the single preset files and it worked.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know you could make it work!

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines