• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom for years, subscribed to the LR/PS CC option and now when I try to open it - even though I can see all my photos and personalization to my screen - I get a screen that says I have to sign up for the free trial.  There are no options to do anything but sign up or quit.  HELP!  I have photos to edit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

If you continue with the  trial, does LRC load?

Then you could click on Help, then System Info, then Copy, and could then paste that in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What EXACT version of Lightroom do you have installed? Is your subscription up to date? Are you signed in to your account? How long have you been receiving this notice to sign up or quit? What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get in far enough to see any more than Lightroom Classic.  My subscription is up to date.  I'm signed into the Creative Cloud website - I don't see anywhere to sign in anywhere else.  The notice has been coming up just this evening.  Using Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, the  Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is key for installing, for authenticating your license, for activating your apps, and it is the only place you should be signing in for the Adobe apps. Do not bother signing in or out in Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, etc. 

Second, never sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, Does not matter if you will be disconnected from the Internet, just stay signed  in. If you sign out, then your apps on that computer will be deactivated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To verify your version, without launching the app, in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, hover your mouse over the apps (Lightroom Classic) button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you continue with the  trial, does LRC load?

Then you could click on Help, then System Info, then Copy, and could then paste that in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, folks.  Not being signed in was definitely the problem.  My Creative Cloud icon had disappeard from my desktop and with your responses I was able to find it and sign in.  Lightroom is working!  Off now to edit.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines