Can't run Creative Cloud or Lightroom Classic under Big Sur 11.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've wipped my MacBook Pro and done a clean install of Big Sur 11.0.1 official release and installed the latest download of Creative Cloud so I can install Lightroom Classic. Creative Cloud tries to start and then quits, not allowing me to get in to install Lightroom Classic. I've tried reinstalling with the same result. Is this a known issue? The adobe site says the current versions are compatible?

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't run Creative Cloud or Lightroom Classic under Big Sur 11.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've wipped my MacBook Pro and done a clean install of Big Sur 11.0.1 official release and installed the latest download of Creative Cloud so I can install Lightroom Classic. Creative Cloud tries to start and then quits, not allowing me to get in to install Lightroom Classic. I've tried reinstalling with the same result. Is this a known issue? The adobe site says the current versions are compatible?

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok very strange. I uninstalled Creative Cloud again but this time I downloaded the Lightroom Classic installer and ran that which installs both in one step. This worked and installed properly. Creative Cloud and Lightroom Classic are now running.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Big Sur whithout wiping and everything just worked. Not helpful for you I know but just upgrading in place works fine clearly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0