• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't trial Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´d like to download a trial version of Lightroom before I decide to buy it (right now I´m a Capture NX2 user), and I´ve been searching everywhere for a free trial. I can only find the link to Lightroom CC´s trial, but apparently you need Windows 10 to run the cloud based service, and I have Windows7. Is there anyway I can download a trial version of the software itself, without having to rely on the cloud service that I cannot use?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Lightroom Classic CC will run under Windows 7. However, the only trial version of Lightroom is Lightroom Classic CC. The only difference between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom 6 is that the trial version has a few extra features including access to cloud sharing which you would not have if you decide to purchase Lightroom 6. Be aware that Lightroom 6 is not being updated anymore. Lightroom 6 .14 is the last update. There will be no more updates to support new cameras in the future. But it ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic CC will run under Windows 7. However, the only trial version of Lightroom is Lightroom Classic CC. The only difference between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom 6 is that the trial version has a few extra features including access to cloud sharing which you would not have if you decide to purchase Lightroom 6. Be aware that Lightroom 6 is not being updated anymore. Lightroom 6 .14 is the last update. There will be no more updates to support new cameras in the future. But it can still be purchased and installed as a standalone program. The trial however will have to be evaluated as Lightroom Classic CC.

Also, be aware that you must have a 64-bit operating system in order to run Lightroom Classic CC OR Lightroom 6. If you are using a 32-bit operating system you cannot use the new program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines