• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't zoom in on large stitched panorama (Lightroom Classic)

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Lightroom Classic CC to stitch 12 images from a Nikon D800 (36 Mp each) into a panorama.  Preview worked fine, and now I have the DNG file of the completed panorama (finished resolution 19223x5920 or approximately 113 mp), however the image will not resolve if I click on it to zoom in.  I have tried various zoom levels ranging from 1:8 to 1:1 and none of them will ever resolve.  The screen just turns grey like the background, and nothing further happens. 

Running Windows 10 pro on a laptop . . . Intel HD Graphics 520 which I know are not stellar, but system hash 16GB RAM plus 24 GB Virtual Memory from my 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD and Core i7 6600U CPU.  In the past it has been able to handle whatever I throw at it as long as I'm willing to be a little patient.  Is this a system limitation, or something else going on?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

This bug has been outstanding for at least 8 months, and Adobe has chosen not to prioritize a fix: Lightroom Classic: Preview size limit | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add details of your issue and your constructive opinion to that bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Partly solved: It appears that I was booted back into the library module without realizing it when the pano was created.  Image won't zoom in the library, but I am able to zoom in when using the develop module. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This bug has been outstanding for at least 8 months, and Adobe has chosen not to prioritize a fix: Lightroom Classic: Preview size limit | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add details of your issue and your constructive opinion to that bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines