Highlighted

Can you share keywords in a Lightroom CC album?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have thoroughly keyworded photos in a shared album, but none of the keyword data shows in the public-facing album. I want the album to be searchable. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you share keywords in a Lightroom CC album?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have thoroughly keyworded photos in a shared album, but none of the keyword data shows in the public-facing album. I want the album to be searchable. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, keywords don't sync between Lightroom Classic (the traditional desktop version) and Lightroom (the newer cloud-focused version).  (These are the "new" names chosen by the brilliant Adobe marketers.)  

Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/keyword-bug

and be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified if/when they do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0