Highlighted

Can you synchronise ratings and keywords between jpeg and raw files ?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot both JPEG and RAW and have always rated and keyworded the JPEG and not the RAW; now I am using lightroom I am focusing more on the RAW files and would like to synchronise the ratings and keywords on my old JPEG files to the RAW files so I can move away from the JPEG but I can't see an easy way and there are thousands to do manually.

Any help / guidance gratefully appreciated

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you synchronise ratings and keywords between jpeg and raw files ?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot both JPEG and RAW and have always rated and keyworded the JPEG and not the RAW; now I am using lightroom I am focusing more on the RAW files and would like to synchronise the ratings and keywords on my old JPEG files to the RAW files so I can move away from the JPEG but I can't see an easy way and there are thousands to do manually.

Any help / guidance gratefully appreciated

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, LR Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the Syncomatic plugin from John Beardsworth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines