• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceled my free trial, I’ve been paying

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled a free trial a few months ago and said I have 60 days free. Now on my bank statement I see I've been paying for a few months and I was upgraded to $10 a month. So again I cancel and it wants early cancelation fee of $20. Screw you adobe. By the way I've been asking for help as I bought the disk for $170 and can't find the account I registered under!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to say you did NOT Read the Fine Print of the offer for a free 60 days.

What you did was Sign Up for a one year subscription by accepting that supposed Free Offer. So you will either get 14 months for the cpost of 12 or pay only 10 payments and get 12 months.

I suggest that the next time you try out a Trial of anything that when you go to Cancel you Actually Cancel and not accept any other offer.

I also suggest you cantact Adobe directly. This forum is not the way you do that.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines