Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot acces the pictures in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All my folders are showing in the navigation pane with the number of photos in them but when I click on a folder i get the folowing: "No photo selected"

I know the pics are there because I can access them through the Collections.

Help, please

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select a photo, either in the film strip. or the grid view (if in library)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen shot of what you are seeing on your screen and the error message you are getting.

Collections are just LISTS of image names.

And there are NO images in the LrC Catalog file and certainly No actual image files in any Collection.

The Catalog file is just a Database file that makes a Record of, a reference to, where your image files are stored on your hard drives.

Do any of your folder in the Folders section have a question mark on them ( ? )?

And do any of your images show a Exclamation mark in the upper right hand corner of the thumbnail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you are, thanks.

[Edited By Mod to remove Personal Info]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No images in your post.

In your reply click the icon above to include the screen-clips.

You need to be in a browser on a PC or Mac (Not a phone).

ScreenShot274.jpg

Also best not to include personal details in your posts.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not include screen shots when replying by email.

you have to log into the actual forum system with a Web Browser and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines