• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot activated Lightroom 6.14

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Windows machine and upgraded my PC on a new SSD.During the installation i should fill my account.I had a Serialnumber.

Now, after the test period i must activated Lightroom 6.14 and there is the Problem.

I will start Lightroom and the next window says LogIn required, after click on the "Sign In" button, the next window is check the serialnumber and i should check my connection to the internet, but conection is perfect, after press on "check" the process it will be repeated.

I have called the support, on this side(Adobe) everything is okay i should check by my side Firewall or others.

So i have deactivated my Firewall but i could not fixed the problem...

Is there anybody to know what can i do???

Thanks for your helping

best regards

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My only suggestion is, IF you have the Full LR 6.14 installer file, to Uninstall the current instalation then Reinstall and Do NOT wait for whatever trial period to End. At First startup of LR 6 use your valid serial number to Activate it. Yes you will need to Sign in using the Adobe ID you used to buy and or register/activate it the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have try it, but it doesn´t works.

I should fill in my serial number and my LogIn, thats works nice.

In the following, the installer could not conect to the Licence Server again and

i have the choice to abort or start the test period.....

Okay, then I can probably forget to install it....

It´s too bad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines