• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot drag in Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version and have never had this problem. I cannot drag photos anywhere- in a quick collection to sort, to in compare view, into a collection or out of a collection. What gives? I am behind on delivering galleries and not having this feature is adding a ton of time onto my workflow. SOS! I am using a mac operating on high siera.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double-check that you are dragging by clicking on the center of the thumbnail, not on the grey border. If that doesn't help, then restart LR. If that doesn't help, try resetting LR's preferences: 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/.

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines