• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot find photo in windows when imported to lightroom classic

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have not been able to find a RAW photo that I imported to LR Classic  windows when I search for it in Windows. I can find the folder in Windows that should contain the photo, but the photo does not appear in the window.

I believe it used to do it as I can find older photos in their proper folder, but the new ones do not seem to be there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Russ

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Are you able to find the image in Lightroom? If not, search for the file name in Library. (Ctrl + F)

When you have found it, right click it and choose Show in Explorer. This will open a File explorer window with the file and its folder selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to find the image in Lightroom? If not, search for the file name in Library. (Ctrl + F)

When you have found it, right click it and choose Show in Explorer. This will open a File explorer window with the file and its folder selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Per. I was able to solve the problem in no time with your suggestion. Thank you.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your symptoms indicate you accidentally imported the photo using MOVE. You really need to search for the photo in Lightroom Classic, as instructed by @Per Berntsen .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you dj. As you suggested, I used Per's recommendation and all is fine now.  Thank you

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines