Highlighted

Cannot import .mov files into Lightroom. Please help.

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send this a second time, since I didn't get any reply!

Hi all 

I am working with a Mac Catalina 10.15, Lightroom classic v. 9.2.1, just updated, and would like to import .mov video files from a Panasonic GH5. It doesn't work. Can anybody help? Saw a lot of old post, and complains, but didn't find an answer. 

The error message I get is: "An unknown error has occurred while reading the video file. Connecting to Dynamic Link server failed. "

Thanks a lot. 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot import .mov files into Lightroom. Please help.

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send this a second time, since I didn't get any reply!

Hi all 

I am working with a Mac Catalina 10.15, Lightroom classic v. 9.2.1, just updated, and would like to import .mov video files from a Panasonic GH5. It doesn't work. Can anybody help? Saw a lot of old post, and complains, but didn't find an answer. 

The error message I get is: "An unknown error has occurred while reading the video file. Connecting to Dynamic Link server failed. "

Thanks a lot. 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to import these files before you  updated to Catalina? Have you changed your Permissions in Security and Privacy?  Are you importing from an SD card or from a drive? Have you  tried to copy to the drive and then Import?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply. I could find my answers in youtube. All the best. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
clmensch LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide any such YouTube links?  I've been looking for a while and most videos talk about non-LR products.  I'm up-to-date on all my Adobe software but that doesn't solve my problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0